the CREW-ventures! (Dec.10-14)

Sunday, December 23, 2012

ONE OF THE BEST WEEKS EVER.

We had our Nursing Week last week where i get to go on business in school.Yes,I was happily able to sell my accessories and button pins there and it was crazy! :D i never thought that the HS/GS students would go loco on my 1D button pins.haha :)) and aside from that,i also sold style watches, earrings, necklaces and homemade bracelets. It all went for a good cause ;)

Besides nursing week in school was our 'crew-ventures' with my awesome friends. After a month-long of fucked-up sched,I guess we took this week to have a winding for ourselves as well. So here goes our activities:

12/10.we went to UP Techno Hub for sightseeing and dinner.
12/11. I went to Correctional,Mandaluyong for gift-giving while the others at Welfareville for health teaching in the morning. I wasn't able to take a pic at Correctional because it was prohibited since it's a jailhouse for women. Then in the afternoon,me and my friends went at Subspace Coffee. ohh i just adore the purple ambiance there especially now that the cafe's full of hanging teddy bears in the ceilings! ;D

12/12. it's 12-12-12 and we've no plans on that day! #REST

12/13.one of my most unforgettable days of my life♡. So at first,we went strolling at Megamall.Then we went to Shaw to watch Magic 89.9's BNO live!



me at the Magic studio! :D




and here are the boys doing ze show on a "Healthy Gang Thursday" :)

Mr. Station Guy made us go inside the studio during the commercial and after that, we watch them do the whole show.



Here is love survivor,Jojo playing "Yes-Maybe-No" with G Tongi.it was very hilarious :))



and here comes Sam YG with his epic facial expressions.and ohh boy,he even danced the Gangnam style at the studio.haha! :"))

After that segment was another commercial and during that,we were able to talk to them and take pictures with them.Btw,i gave them a box of donuts from Country Style as a gift and i handed it over to Sam YG. gahhh he was so kind,i even introduced myself to him :"">



a group pic with the gang!



with the gorgeous ms. G.Tongi :)



and here's me and my ultimate celeb crush,Sam YG. i'm sooo happy that i finally get to meet him after 5yrs of listening to him in the radio.Yes,i've been hearing him since he was still in 99.5RT.thus,it's been a wish come true ♡



We were able to talk to them after the show.It was a great night and so,my friends had a sleepover at my house and drank the night away.yeahhh mennn!!

12/14.
We celebrated our friend's birthday,Sophie at Subspace.We were somehow overloaded with cake over there and also,we met Toff Tiozon from MYX VJ Hunt 2009.Our pics are on my friend's facebook account :)


Overall,our crew-venture was a success and wish-fulfilling.i hope we could do it all over again. :""") well,there's more to come!

'til then!


*click HERE for more BNO pics.password: the meaning of BNO.