(032013) the Lala Land Experience!

Saturday, March 30, 2013


*credits:DemiLovatoPH

The concert was certainly a must-go!! Indeed, I should have gone for Patron tix instead of Upperbox..-__- I never thought that Demi Lovato could throw out a rock-ass concert so well! If only am a highschool teen now, I could've idolize her then.Haha! Though I started to become a fan of her since she was in "Camp Rock" (back when i was 15 ;p) and then I started to like her more when she released her first album,"Don't Forget".I find her songs awesome even if others thought it was screechy or whatever. She's actually like Kelly Clarkson which I adore the most ;) Anyway,moving on...


The concert was held at the SMART Araneta Coliseum.The show started with a front act by Khalil Ramos.After that, Demi took over the show singing Unbroken as the opening song. The first set of songs were definitely head-banging and i loved it!Haha :)) from Get Back,Here We Go Again to Lala Land..i was like "dammmn!if it isn't my anthem of my favorite songs from her!" ;D Well she sang all of her released songs which is great.And aside from the singing, she did play her instruments such as the guitar and the piano.Here are some pics:




the crowd with their glowsticks!










Unfortunately,most of them are taken from the screen and if not there then it's on stage which is blurry due to my area where i'm seated at (once again,i regret from buying a ticket to the Upperbox -__-).


There's this one song that I currently like by the time she sang it live called "Catch Me".I like the lyrics of it especially the chorus;it reminds me of someone though hihi :> Also, she sang her new single which I really like as well called "Heart Attack" from her upcoming 4th album. Other than that, she performed her own cover of Turn Up The Music by Chris Brown and Rihanna and it was awesome.Here's a clip of the performance:



And for her final act, she sang a medley of Remember December and Give Your Heart A Break.

Ergo,that's how the show ended.Yeah,it gave me a lot of 'if only' 'cause i never really thought that it was that great! ughh,i would've gone to her soundcheck party if only i had no classes anymore,i could've gone for patron instead or buy the m&g package,if only..ughhh,ok quit it now.;/ Anyway,she said that she'll be coming back again..and i absolutely can't wait for it!! Oh and since her show was a blast,i decided to buy a copy of her single debut album,"Heart Attack" which comes with a poster of it. :)



So there ya have it.First concert that i've watched for this year and i loved it!I wonder who'll be next?

'til then!
*MORE VIDS: www.youtube.com/hauntedtwist

* MORE PICS:photobucket.com/juliasgraphics