G-FORCE Recital at the Big Dome!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

 photo 6_zps4e4b6035.jpg

It certainly is, a night to remember. :')
First off,I was very happy that I finally get to enroll in a dance workshop once again!! :D The last time that I joined was 5 or 6 years ago on ballet class and then I wasn't able to join anymore because of the busyness in school :( So now that I have a summer break this year,I joined JazzFunk class by Teacher Sherwin at GFORCE Dance Center. :) The whole session was fun:meeting new friends,enhancing my dancing skills,doing photoshoots,rehearsing at AFP until the BIG recital at THE BIG DOME.The recital was filled with star-studded guests such as Martin Nievera,Kim Chiu,Xian Lim,Cristine Reyes,Vice Ganda and many more.Plus,there are also special performances in the show by Sarah Geronimo and Billy Crawford.This year's Gforce Project theme is about sports so each class represent a different kind of sports.
Here are some of the pics from the opening and finale of the show. (credits to my classmate,Von G. :))













with Teacher Georcelle!


with Vice Ganda during the finale.



aaanddd here's my JazzFunk(batch 1) family during our waiting time at the dressing room.I had a great time dancing with them!They will be missed.


Here's the video of our performance as well!Our theme is synchronized swimming with a mix of a Bollywood concept.So we danced to the tune of "Jai Ho" by the Pussycat Dolls and "Breathing" by Jason Derulo. :)

I thank the lord for this blessed experience 0:) Dancing on stage has never been this fun!haha!I hope to join again soon :)
'til then!