(111013)The Grease Experience

Friday, December 6, 2013


wella-wella-wella-huh tell me more,tell me more…❤️
I watched Grease with my grandma at the RCBC Plaza,Makati.Good thing I was able to watch it on the second day as the tickets were really selling fast! I was supposed to watch it again with my cousins last Dec.1 but the show on that date was almost sold out.So yes,too bad -__- but at least I get to watch it earlier and it was definitely worth it! :)

Yayy for an orchestra front seat! :D Not to mention,we were seated in front of the speakers.Hahaha.

Here I was on the Grease seat outside the theatre! :)

Then this was the cake everyone's been talking about during the first day of the show.Tho just like them,I hope this one's real and edible!haha. :)) The cake was courtesy of Kink Cakes

These are the two refreshments that I tasted during the intermission of the play.Indeed,this is my first time to watch a play with free drinks!They're not just two drinks actually; They're four of them but I wasn't able to try the other 2.The ones above are Pink Ladies Cocktail and Chocolate Mudshake. The other that I didn't try were T-Bird's Blue Lemonade and Rainbow Shot(which contains vodka and it really looks cute!I wanted to try it before but eventually,it ran out of stock that time.).
So the whole play was AMAZING! I wasn't really familiar with all of the cast but I did find them awesome as well. Sandy was played by Francheska Farr while Danny Zuko was played by Gian Magdangal.One of my favorite scenes there was when they all sang "Grease is The Word";their dance moves is making me feel stoked!There was a scene on the play wherein there's an audience participation in it as the cast taught them to dance "We Go Together". I wanted to join and dance with Carla D. but unfortunately,she was on the other side…so wag nalang. LOL! Well anyway,I was very very happy to meet her again after the play!!(PS: she gave me a hug omgggg!!) ❤️ Although she was in a rush that time because she was on her way for the videoshoot of Spongecola's video,"Kailangan Kita". :)
I also get to meet the other cast as well!! Like Rafa Siguion-Reyna,Jennifer Blair Bianco, and James Laurel (who was that night's Teen Angel). I even get to meet Tirso Cruz III since my grandma have worked with him on showbiz before. However,our picture wasn't exactly taken just like what happened before to me and Sam YG.hmmppph! -__- At least I had a picture again with my favorite Carla D.haha ;D Check out my facebook for my other pictures.
Annddd that's a wrap!I look forward to watch another musical play soon.Yet,this one's definitely unforgettable ;) ❤️
'til then!