the CREW year 3: K-Pop Style!

Monday, December 22, 2014


Last Dec 13 (Saturday), me and my crazy crew went to Kpub BBQ at Trinoma for Sophie's pre-birthday celebration.It's been awesome that we've seen each other again after a month of RN duties.And not only that, it was also our 3rd year of becoming the CREW barkada ;D



Moving on,the restaurant is a shabu-shabu styled meat-all-you-can Korean cuisine and food wisely,it was worth the package. But take note: there is a no leftover policy!




Their set meal already contains complimentary side dishes (which of course,includes KIMCHI) and rice (and for this instance,we have bibimbap).

And here,they serve their signatured meat dishes.I enjoyed eating the Samgyeopsal very much.Those thinly sliced pork cuts are delicious!And I also liked the marinated chicken and korean styled bacon :)


Pretty much,the celebration wouldn't be complete without a little shot!HAHA.We ordered Soju which suits well with the scrumptious meat dishes we had.Then for dessert,we had free Korean chocolate ice cream. Truly that night was gluttony at its finest.

We had a picture with the staff after they sang a Happy Birthday song for Sophie (which is a medley of "Nobody" by Wonder Girls and "Oppa Gangnam Style" by Psy).They were very accomodating with serving and helping us cook the meat since we are first-timers in the resto. It wasn't just the food that my friends liked but also the Korean ambiance wherein they can request for any Kpop song they like.Well I'm no K-pop fan here,but I adored listening to Girls Generation that time ;))

3/4 of my crazy crew girls.We are missin'our dearest beauty,Kristine here!! :(


Though at the end, I had a fun-filled night with my crazies again.Make way for more crew-ventures to come! ❤️

You guys should check out KPUB BBQ at 3rd flr of Trinoma Mall beside Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf or their branch at Bonifacio Global City,Taguig. 'til then!