It's BRITNEY,b*tch! (061517)

Friday, June 16, 2017


This was posted on my IG story yesterday afternoon :)

The long wait is over as the pop princess hits the stage at SM Mall of Asia Arena!Well,who wouldn't resist going to a (could be) once in a lifetime show?'Cause this artist has been my childhood favorite before the dawn of my current idols ;) So I didn't mind spending a lot for a lowerbox seat---and of course,it was all worth it! a 9/10 rating for me ❤️

Too bad I didn't get to capture this at the center 'cause we were situated at the side of the stage ;( But here's a closer shot of Brit from the lowerbox B view.


This was another legit sold-out concert that I went so the crowd was beyond lively.We sang like we knew the lyrics of all Britney songs especially the classics such as "Baby One More Time" and "Oops!I Did It Again".So we were singing--while she did all the dancing!Hahaha!Like I meant she was doing lip sync for the whole time but I still found her as a showgirl.Her sexy attires and dance moves were very alluring which made the audience dazzle their feet as well.Though in spite that she performed most of her popular songs,I think she missed the ones that were non-upbeat tunes like "Everytime". Nevertheless,the whole concert was fun and star-studded❤️ I spotted a few Kapamilyas after the show but I wasn't able to take a picture with them because they were walking fast with ze bodyguards.So yeah,you know showbeeez...

Anyway,as I was saying,Britney's show was more of having a lot of dance performances with several concepts per medley of tunes. I believe it's still exhausting that even if she was singing less, it was a hassle for costume changes and dancing every 5 songs!But there were short intermissions by her back-up dancers and they were very graceful also.

I was able to take several shots and concert clips from both my iPhone and Samsung since my camera is on repair.Thanks to these 2 gadgets for I get to have a memory from this wonderful night.
Let me share a few clips and pics and the rest are uploaded on my youtube and photobucket page ;)

Here was the opening act performing "Work B*tch!"


Even the light effects were amazing!❤️

There was also a portion where she called out a fan from the audience to play as her submissive.Such a lucky man..lol.




She may not sang all of her hits but she sang the most of it. So at the end,it was still another successful event here in MNL. Though lets admit it that she really deserves a comeback here.❤️ *fingers crossed!* Anyhow,here's another clip of her performance;perhaps one of my Britney anthems aside to OIDIA,"Womanizer"


**more videos currently uploading at my youtube channel.These aren't really blurry on my phone but it's just youtube that's decreasing its quality because the file is big.


'til then!