#helloSINGAPORE(part2): Universal Studios//Sentosa

Tuesday, April 30, 2013



it's a kiddie dream come true,baby! ;) I've never been a fan of theme parks,but this one has got me going into the rides.Haha!




I can't believe it..I'm standing in front of the famous Universal Studios globe!! ;D
Here's a tour inside this dreamy amusement themed park.








There are loads of the kiosks along the area and each sell different kinds of stuff. USSG has the Muppets,Transformers,The Mummy,Jurassic Park,Waterworld and Madagascar as their current attractions.Just like in Disneyland,they have shows,rides,souvenir shops and restaurants on each feature.But on one hand, this place is more on the films with a lot of thriller rides.So if  you're fond of roller coasters, then ya gonna love it here. ;) 



Woody Woodpecker and his girlfriend.ahhh childhood times!❤Too bad I wasn't able to have a pic with them.




It's the kid's favorite garbage can...OSCAR!






With Betty Boop!and she's perky as always!hihi ;D oh and look at her shop..


More pics with the other characters are in my facebook.I also had a pic with Beetlejuice and Po from KungFu Panda. Anyway,we almost took all the rides (inspite that it ended up raining during mid-afternoon) and we watched certain shows like Monster Rock 3D and Director's Cut by Steven Spielberg(which was utterly THE BEST).



Attraction #1:Sci-Fi City
.The robotic home of the Transformers!Here's a pic of me with Optimus Prime..



I was really scared to go on its attraction having read their warning signs.These include symptoms of motion sickness,a heart problem,neck pains or even photophobic!I'm never a fan of swift rides but this one's worth the long waiting queue (approximately,70minutes).Likewise, the ride was fun and entertaining with all the toss and turns..and it's in 3D! 







and here's how wicked this craaazyy roller coaster can be..




We had our lunch at that same place as well.  We ate vegetable rice,chicken teriyaki,tempura and chicken nuggets.





Next,we head on to..Ancient Egypt. I'm quite impressed over the massive statues there.It all felt like I'm in Cairo ;)










The Lost World featuring Jurassic Park.



It started to rain that afternoon so most of the people bought plastic raincoats worth S$3(php100).Aside to that, some rides had stop to prevent accidents and malfunctions though,we still get to try the attraction in this area(I forgot what it's called but it's like the Rio Grande in Enchanted Kingdom).






Across to that is WaterWorld.

Unfortunately,I only got a few photos here due to the rain.We witnessed a water show there wherein the performers splashed water on the audience from time and time. Almost everyone ended up being soaked from it.

Far Far Away .






Look at these cute gingerbread man plushies and puss 'n' boots from the souvenir shop!








Last but not the least..Madagascar.



Many of the attractions here are for the little ones.So we didn't took much of our time there and instead, we walked along Mainland USA.The vintage outskirts are definitely lovely!









Cookies and Cream milkshake mixed with Vanilla ice cream from Hollywood Cafe.




After heading out at Universal Studios,we strolled around Sentosa and found this sweet stuff..



I can tell this is heaven's gate for people with a sweet tooth :>

Resorts World Singapore was very nice.I adore how lively it turns out during the night.So yeah,that's about it.I'm missing that country eversince but I can't wait to come back soon!I AM DEFINITELY COMING BACK.Oh,I actually got the inspiration of my new layout here:




You might wanna scroll down to read part1 of this entry. ;p
'til then!