Quadrupled Stress

Saturday, June 22, 2013

If it isn't my very first entry of the month.And I feel so sorry for neglecting my blog. -__- Well,school has started for me again and yes,I'm on my last academic year already! HELLO SENIOR YEAR!! It's like quadruple-ing the stress with a busy sched,thesis,research stuff(sss),hospital duties and more torture that our dean may wish to add.Not to mention that she says,"nursing was never convenient"---Is that even right?! I wouldn't want to criticize her much here but frankly speaking,she's just so horrifying. kulang nalang na kunin nya yung Sunday namin para pumasok. Sigh,I hope I can stay alive with all of this.~
Moving on,I actually have a few topics that I will post soon.So stay tuned for it! ;) I'll try to post my ToyCon entry tomorrow.

'til then!