Talk about RASTACLATS.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

I'd like to introduce this wonderful collection of armbraids from Rastaclats.

taken at Titan store,Two Parkade branch

Rastaclat (rah-stuh-claht): the cloth of the righteous.Rastaclat is dedicated to the spirit of Spreading Positive Vibrations® encouraging individual style, a sense of positivity and freedom of expression. The brand originated at Long Beach, California that sells hand-made accessories of fine quality.They create belts and bracelets made out of hemp or shoelaces.Plus,several of their designs are inspired from famous icons which makes it even cooler! :)

So when I was at Titan, I bought 2 pieces of the bracelets: turquoise and namo(blue & purple) design.The prices depend on the design so I chose two of my favorite colors (and I could've bought a camo one if only it was available.Haha!).



Check out www.rastaclat.com for more of their products.You can buy their products in any Titan outlets here in Manila.Just follow @titan_22 on Twitter for more details :)