My inaugural NLE speech.

Thursday, July 3, 2014




June 27,2014.I passed the NLE board!! :""")
I really didn't expect this to happen after all my lapses during the exam days.Believe me, my NLE experience was not ordinary at all.It was time pressure and my clumsiness that led me into nervous breakdowns every end of the exam.It pulled me down to be hopeless--though i chose NOT TO.I say to myself that I need to stay positive no matter what,I believe that I did my best and really think of the answers and lastly,I don't think that it's just me who have lapses.Sabi nga sa min nung review,"kami ngang mga lecturer na nagka-discrepancy sa exam sheet,pumasa pa din eh."Indeed,anyone can pass with confidence and trust.
As a board-passer,I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone extensively aside from the status I made on Facebook.Haha I was in utter joy and surprise while I posted that :)) So anyway..



Firstly,I'd like to thank my whole family for their support and prayers esp. to my father who waited for me during the exam days and to my mother who was on a trip that time but bidded me goodluck the night before the exam.Almost everyone of us got very overwhelmed as I told them about the results.Moreover, I can't believe that I'm the first daughter/grandaughter/niece who is a licensed nurse on both clans! :)
Thank you to ALL of my friends---from their good luck messages that I wasn't able to reply before;I remember my bestfriend,Kristine,was also one of the people whom I last talked to the night before the exam.I was crying while i was chatting to her 'cause I was touched that even her mom prayed for us in Manaoag church :") then now,the results got released on her birthday!!So thank you so much!pati na rin sa mga small hang-outs na ginawa natin during review,I'm very glad that we still manage to see each other then! :) Aside from that,I would also like to thank my friends who congratulated me through twitter,text and mostly,on facebook.Thank you college friends.Thank you highschool friends esp.our 'forever leader',Elise who was always eager to know the results.Haha!well there ya have it,"may RN sa batch natin!" ;D and also to someone whom I didn't expect to greet..you know who you are!I felt very happy with his message and conversing with him once again ;) Thank you online buddies.Thank you new friends that I've recently met,ate Nurse Gracie for the advice that prayer really works--that anyone can pass the board exam.And lastly,to my dj friends on Magic!Thank you Jojo the love survivor.Thank you Carla D.and thank you,Sam YG ❤️
Thank you to my teachers and school directress of my highschool alma mater,Sunny Hill School who had congratulated me.Thank you to my professors of my college alma mater,St.Paul Univ QC--yesss,we proudly made it to a 100% passing rate!!! :)
Many thanks also to my MERGE family as part of the E-Rod section.Like I said,those 48 days of review has been fun and worthful!Thank you mommy Doc.Divine for all the words of encouragement you've given us everytime you passed by our section.Simula pa lang ng review,tinatawag mo na kaming "nurses/RN" and truly pang-formality na lang talaga ang board exam!Thank you sir Daniel for taking care of us during our review at E-rod.Thank you to my favorite instructor,Sir Melted Sales,for helping me on MS.thanks for teaching us the pathophy/treatment/s&s of each disease in an easy and UNboring way;let alone,your megaphone voice.Hahaha!Thank you Sir Von Miguel for helping me on Psych-Nursing.I'll never forget the "lagyan ng asterisk,lagyan ng bilog,lagyan ng asong nakatalikod!" bullets and the saying,"what you believe,you will achieve".Thank you Sir Donniedex Parrocha for giving us techniques in analyzing LMR and Prof-Ad questions.Hindi ko akalain na ganon lang pala ang research! 0_0 and your best ever pick-up/banat lines are unforgettable!"Gusto mo tanggalin ko yung "T" sa "Taken" mo para maging "AKEN" ka nalang?" :)) Thank you Sir Mimi for I enjoyed our Pediatric lessons with you!I hope you can be my instructor again when I start my NCLEX review soon. Thank you Ma'am Melanie Tapnio as our "walking Pilliteri" for summarizing the whole maternal nursing for us!Thank you Sir Liam Manubay and Sir Tomines for making CHN easy to understand.I never thought I could understand COPAR and memorize all 30 laws!plus,almost the whole IMCI?!"pneumonia ha-ha-ha" ;)) Thank you Sir Bubwit for teaching us Funda with all the crazy mnemonics.I will miss your "B-b-b-b-b"! Thank you to Ma'am Anaski Marquez for teaching us MS part 2.Thank you for helping me understand Oncology nursing the most. I guess limiting us with 2 choices with mixed humor made us retain the concepts to our brains!Say,"are you going to tell it to the doctor or keep it to yourself"? And to our other instructors,thank you so much!! :)
Last but not the least,this won't be possible to happen without the Lord.Thank you for I have learned a lot during my journey in becoming an RN.Indeed,I'm happy to share this success to everyone I mentioned here!once again,thank you for letting this happen,Lord!! 0:")

And of course,congratulations also to Sophie,Bianca and Iza!We did it,crazieeees!

We are #TEAM100%!! ;D


So what's next for me? Oh I would really like to travel first before going to job world.I'd loved to go anywhere out of the country especially if it's in the States!Haha.I can't wait to make my 'California Dreams' come true! It may be another long process again,but I'm sure there will be more surprises to it along the way.Hence,I look forward to it. ;)

'til then!
*back to normal programming* ;D