The Petite's Trend (#1)

Friday, September 26, 2014

Every blogger seems to have this particular entry about their latest style so I would like to create my own and call it as "The Petite's Trend".This is gonna be all about 'anything-goes-random' from the things I bought, my pastimes, and what I have been up to all throughout the month.So,here it goes!

I went shopping during the first weekend of the month in which i bought a new top from Aeropostale---my new favorite shop.❤️ I swear to go back there next time and buy more of their stuff; from tote bags,crayon lipstick,pouches,graphic tees and accessories.The shop will definitely make me go bankrupt!lol.
I also bought two new phone cases from a different store.

This one's another Rilakkuma design and I paired it up on my lock screen :"> The other phone case that I bought will be shown next month.

Moving on,I received my very first package from America last week sent by my best friend's cousin.Not only that, it was pretty much the earliest birthday gift I've received as well.
So this is how the span of delivery went...Hahaha :))

then here's the engraved silver heart necklace from Mr.Jay.

"8545 Miles" meaning that's how far away we are from each other from Manila to New York. ;) He was even sweet enough to gave me a letter as well.
And as promised, I made a sketch for him..
I hope to meet him soon! ;)

Also during the first week of this month,I got my PRC license card and certificate.I was very overwhelmed about it;It even brought back the feels I had when the results came in.sighhh~ ;"")

I drew this on the first day of review to motivate me.Hahaha.Though, that's just one of the motivating doodles I made ;p

I started to apply for a job as well and thankfully, I passed in one of it.My training will be starting next month so during these few weeks lately, I attended other trainings for credentials and experience.

Last Sept 20-22, I attended the BLS/ACLS training with ECG&Pharmacology Seminar at Fe Del Mundo Training Center.The whole time of BLS gave me muscle aches due to giving compressions to the dummy. I admit that some parts of the ECG&Pharma class made me sleepy but I gotta say,they taught an easy way on how to distinguish different types of Dysrhythmias (and I'm very very thankful for that!).At then end of the day,I'm like "i wished I knew how to do this easily during college...as in!". Aside to that, the megacode testing during ACLS was fun.I never thought that there will be such a thing as post-arrest.

Then just right after my ACLS, I went over to begin my Phlebotomy training hosted by one of my intructors from the review center that I attended to last summer.The training includes venipuncture,finger-pricking,ABG sampling and BLS/Intraosseus seminar.I had my 1st day of demo on the second day of training...


I performed venipuncture and finger-pricking. :)

purple-top heparinized tube.❤️ should be inverted for 8 times.

Now this whole thing is building up my confidence in doing these procedures.Truly,my needle fears are gone!Hahaha.
And so,that does it for now--pretty much,my whole month of Sept! :) Make way for my birthday month next!!
'til then.