Petite Trends: Mumuso

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

So I managed to find time over shopping lately inspite of reviewing and working (as usual) and Mumuso has been part of the stores that I often visit to. As most people know, it is a Korean shop that sells products at a very affordable price from cosmetics, electronic accessories and lifestyle items. Hence, here are some of the things that I bought.


Purple Selfie Stick
- I'm not really fond of using these before but since I might be travelling solo on my next travel (yes,it'll be the 3rd season of my Japan Tales!), I decided to buy one. Basically, I like it 'cause it's portable and purple but the teal color also looks good and there are other styles of selfie sticks available as well. I believe they just differ in length.However, they work best in Android devices because the zoom buttons don't work in Apple iPhones.

Handheld Boxing Massager- Not just your ordinary wooden massager! This one works best in relieving back pains with its boxing gloves design.

Mumuso Facepowder- I actually thought that this was the one with a blue-colored applicator but it's not! It is sort of a bb cream-type of press powder and I cannot say that this is the best that I've used but on a plus side, it makes your face glossy. Therefore, make sure to choose the same color that matches your skin tone and it's best applied on a dry face.


Glittery Nail Polish- Very affordable at P99! It comes in different shades and they also have other collections such neon,pastel and matte. The one I bought has an ombre shade of purple that shines in gold. Compared to other glitter polishes, this one dries easily and it isn't rusty when applied.


Compressed Face Mask- Another best deal from the store; This can be used with just plain water as a towelette for the face but for a much better effect, do use it with an essence or a toner. I bought my toner in cucumber scent there also and it was very refreshing. It definitely makes the face smooth,dry and lessens the puffiness of ze eyes. I'd like to try rosemary next! :)

I have more other stuff that I bought there such as cosmetics like a liquid eyeliner and an eyelash curler but I don't think I should elaborate that further.Haha! So yeah,do check out @mumusoph for more of their cute,savvy products!